Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
Dermal Fillers are versatile injectable treatments that provides a solution to a wide range of aesthetic concerns. It is most commonly used as an anti-ageing treatment as it works to lift and smooth the skin, helping to improve facial contours while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are a man-made, synthetic substance that mimics the body’s depleted levels of hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance within the body, responsible for boosting skin elasticity and hydration. As we age, our body’s production of hyaluronic acid begins to deplete, resulting in visible signs of ageing.
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips. These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips and around your mouth.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can improve the appearance of your lips by adding:
Contact us for more information or to book a consultation…
We also offer:
Nasolabial and Marionette Line Filler
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Temple Filler
- Smile Line Filler
- Tear-trough Filler
- Mid Facial Rejuvenation – Reduce the appearance of tear trough (under eye hollowing), cheek hollowing, and nasolabial folding. Quantity of product = 3mls
- Filler Dissolving
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Once injected, the gel in the filler supports and shapes the tissues of the lips.
The benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Control over lip volume. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the doctor has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace of treatment. The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily. Any lumps and bumps created by movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
Allergic reaction unlikely. Because hyaluronic acid fillers are made from substances similar to those found in the body, they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. But if you are allergic to lidocaine, tell your practitioner before being treated.
Find out more
For more information or to book a consultation…